World Domination
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World Domination

You Make a Character Of Anything As long As The GM approves And Go Around Planets Slaying Monsters and Other Players

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How To Make Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Khas
Admin

How To Make Character Empty
PostSubject: How To Make Character   How To Make Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:29 pm

In The Image URL you Will Put The Image of You Character (Not Needeed) After That in Desription you will Tell The Name, Race, Age And He/She's Skill, A Short Story Of The Character.With Your Name You Get 25 Stat Points To Use For you Damage Calc. Accuracy Agility Stamina Dodging Dexterity Everyone Starts With The Same Amount Of Health Which is 25 As You Lvl up You Get Up 3 on Health And you Get 3 Stat Points. Which Ever Level You Are on Times it Buy 60 And That Will Be How Much Exp You Need To Level Up.Everyone Starts of With 500 Zennies And Will Be Rewarded More If They Sell Items (Which will obtain Once a Mission is Finished) Finish a Mission Or Win a Duel.

You Will Add Your Character as Replying To This Topic

Last edited by Sir Gawain on Sat Jan 23, 2010 8:19 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldomination.forumotion.net
Khas
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Character   How To Make Character Icon_minitimeSat Jan 23, 2010 7:34 pm

Name: Khas
Race: Protoss
Skill :Weild Psychiological Scythe, Invisibtiliy

Level: 4
Exp:0/240
Zennies: 875 Zennies

Damage Calculation:22 + 6 + 20 = 48 (Plasma Saber Bow And Arrows (Secondary Weopon) is Equipped)(So Is Holy, Darkness, Neurotoxin Arrows Are Equipped As Well)
Dexterity: 4
Agility:10
Stamina:4
Defence:4

One Of the Leaders of A Strong Goverment, A Strong Soldier Ready For Battle Fights for Aier.

How To Make Character Art_dt

Last edited by Jim Raynor on Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:30 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://worldomination.forumotion.net
Lady Anabelle

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Character   How To Make Character Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 8:59 pm

Name: Lady Anabelle
Race: Pandamonyion
Skill: I wield A Rapier and Can Clone

Level:1
Exp:0/60
Zennies: 500

Damage Calculation: 9
Dexterity: 4
Agility: 8
Stamina: 1
Defence: 3

I Grew Up In The Land Of Cidonia Sir Gawain's Father Was My Parents Closest Freinds After His Death I Bellowed With Gawain And Used My Mothers Rapier Too Help Gawain With His Sworn Oath While We've Been Questing I Fell For Him.......

How To Make Character Japanese-anime-girl-wallpaper-1280x800-0201
Back to top Go down
Noble Six

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Character   How To Make Character Icon_minitimeMon Feb 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Name: Noble Six
Race: Human
Skill: Assault Rifle, DMR, and UNSC Grenades.

Level: 2
Exp: 0/60
Zennies: 900

Damage Calculation: 9
Dexterity: 6
Agility:8
Stamina:2
Defence:2
My entire history is classified so I can't talk about it, but I can tell you that I was part of a squad called Noble Squad and we fought bravely for Reach. But unfortunately the colony was destroyed by a Covennant Army that went undetected. It was thought that all survivors had been located though I was never found hidden on Earth slowly making my way to the remaining UNSC troops to continue the fight. How To Make Character Halo-reach-20100806092438101
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How To Make Character   How To Make Character Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How To Make Character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
World Domination :: Basic Training :: Creating You Character-
Jump to: